Empowering high level athletes to be accountable for their wellbeing
We empower high level athletes to be accountable for their wellbeing
Why are we empowering high level athletes to be accountable for their wellbeing?
Unlike physical issues, others can’t see your mental issues but by empowering you to speak up, you give yourself a great chance to overcome your issues and move on quickly through our coaching
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a process that builds awareness, empowers choice and leads to unlocking a person’s potential leading to change
What principles are your coaching based on?
- All actions are carried out with positive intentions
- People change all the time and this process is inevitable
- A person has the ability to resolve their own issues if they approach them with an open mind
- Your map of the world isn’t right or wrong but just is
- Coaching seeks to keep ownership of issues and challenges with the individual
- Where you are today is a culmination of your life experiences. From today you will be able to choose to think and behave differently and have different experiences
What makes a good coach?
- Has developed personal qualities: observation, active listening, emotional stability, accountability, balance, calm
- Is welcoming of people’s personalities without judgement
- Has an open mind to learning new concepts and perspectives
- Has the ability to take action
- Possesses the quality of self-improvement
Are there alternatives to coaching
- Therapy – Therapy is working with the client who seeks relief from psychological or physical symptoms and deals with the client’s mental health. Coaching deals with the client’s mental growth
- Training – The trainer by definition is the expert, and the training course is likely to be targeted on specific skills for immediate results
- Consultancy – A consultant provides expertise and solves business problems, or develops a business as a whole. A consultant deals with the overall organisation or specific parts of it and not individuals within it
- Teaching – Teaching passes knowledge from teacher to student. The teacher knows something the student does not. The opposite is true in coaching. The client is the expert and the client has the answers, not the coach
- Mentoring – Mentoring is when a senior colleague, seen as more knowledgeable and worldly wise gives advice and provides a role model. A mentor is a sponsor with great professional experience in their client’s field of work
- Counselling – Counselling is working with a client who feels uncomfortable, or dissatisfied with their life. They are seeking guidance and advice
What misconceptions are there about coaching?
- Coaches solve their client’s problems for them
- Coaching is the soft option
- Coaching is a way to fix people
- Coaching is a substitute for good management
Why discreet 1-2-1 coaching?
To draw the best out of you, we need to focus solely on you. Group coaching creates distractions for you and your coach, meaning there’s a loss of communication and understanding. We want to understand you to coach you
Can I quit at any time and get a refund?
No. we won’t allow you to quit. You started the journey for a reason. We don’t regress. We won’t quit on you. We move forward with purpose
How much does it cost?
The fee will be discussed on your discovery call
How Do I pay the fee?
The process will be explained on your discovery call
How do I get started?
Click the button to book your discovery call
What is coaching like?
You are the focal point of all coaching and if you’re not used to feeling valued, understood and motivated, coaching can feel strange yet rewarding at the same time.
High level athletes trust us because we get results like this….
Book your discovery call now (Limited availability)