The Power Of Your Mind
Your mind is what drives you
Your mind decides whether you succeed or fail, yet many athletes don’t understand this, and it’s my job to help educate and support you to not only understand your mind, but how to think differently for improved results.
Why Am I A Specialist?
I’m a specialist in my field – mental performance coach for athletes around the world and please allow me to elaborate and share my experience with you
- Voted by coaches as the best player in England on the England U19 basketball team aged 17
- Voted by coaches as one of the top 20 players (All-Star selection) in the second tier of British basketball (At only 5′ 7″ I had to take a different approach to the game to succeed)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Through a research project involving filming 200 players and analysing 1000 clips, I co-wrote an academic paper and developed the world’s first emotional intelligence program for football (soccer) and basketball players.
- Mindfulness Practitioner
- Training and development consultant for a National company
- Assistant Professional coach for The Manchester Giants
- Helped athletes in football, golf and basketball to improve performance quickly
- Mental Health advocate
- Degree in Sports Development
- Voluntary Director of a National League Basketball Team
Does All That Really Matter?
In all my time of working, not one of my clients asked me to prove my experience or to see my qualifications.
Many people really don’t care what I’ve achieved, because all they care about is what I can do for them, so you can put aside my experiences and qualifications and know, you are at the centre of my support.
I don’t use jargon because I want to understand you and I want you to understand me. When we understand each other, great things will happen.
Move Forward Quickly
It’s your mind and your thoughts, that I’m interested in. The more I know, the more I can help and the more open and honest you are with me, the quicker we can move you from crisis to thriving.
There are two factors that are influencing you right now and keeping you from moving forward
- Your perception of your reality
- Your expectations of self and others
Your perception of your reality isn’t aligned with your expectations and it’s this misalignment that leads you to a crisis point.
But don’t worry. You will soon understand how to move on from the crisis point and begin to thrive and improve your opportunities.
When someone is experiencing crisis, one of two things can happen.
- They won’t take action and the feelings of anxiety, fear, guilt etc will grow and manifest, leading the person down a dark path as they hope things will get better.
- They will take action and see the light, not at the end of the tunnel, but closer. Those feelings of anxiety and fear will quickly dissipate, replaced with a new inner-strength and courage and talking of courage. Reaching out for help is courageous, not a sign of weakness, as many others will try to make you believe.